Schindler Recruitment 2017 | Project Engineer | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics | Bangalore | July 2017
Company: Schindler India Pvt Ltd
Schindler Group is the largest supplier of escalators and the second largest manufacturer of elevators worldwide. It offers jobs to around 40’000 employees and has operations spanning all five continents. Schindler designs, installs, services and modernizes transport systems for almost every building type worldwide. Globally, Schindler equipment moves more than 700 million people per day.
Schindler India has witnessed a remarkable growth over the years in the region. The company currently has 13 Branch offices with a coverage across 42 major cities in India.
Company Website: www.schindler.com/in/
Positions: Project Engineer
Qualification: Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical / Electrical/ Electronics
Experience: 2 Years
Salary/ Stipend: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- Education: Degree/ Diploma Engineer (Mechanical / Electrical/ Electronics)
- Professional experience: 2 to 6 years in the Elevator industry
- IT: MS Office Languages:(+ levels: proficiency, advanced, intermediate, basic)
- English (proficiency)
- Regional Language(basic)
- Preferences: Experience in the same industry
Role: The Project Engineer will be responsible for installation of the entire product range on multiple projects in his territory with the help of sub contractors, resulting into safe, timely and quality output and thus leading to greater customer satisfaction.
- Planning and executing the installation and commissioning of elevators and escalators as per the agreed timelines, cost and as per the Schindler Safety and Quality standards.
- Plans the jobs and provides supervision to the sub – contractors’ workers for timely completion of the project.
- Co-ordinates with the Account Executive / Manager, Logistics team for material, engineering team for troubleshooting and Service team for smooth handover to ensure total customer satisfaction.
- Ensures high customer satisfaction.
Application Link: Closed