Schindler Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Diploma Engineer Trainee | Diploma – Electrical/ Electronics | 2019/ 2020 Batch | Bangalore | Walk In Date: 8th February 2021
Company: Schindler India Pvt Ltd
Schindler Off Campus Drive 2021: Schindler Group is the largest supplier of escalators and the second largest manufacturer of elevators worldwide. It offers jobs to around 40’000 employees and has operations spanning all five continents. Schindler designs, installs, services and modernizes transport systems for almost every building type worldwide. Globally, Schindler equipment moves more than 700 million people per day.
The company is present in more than 140 countries and employs more than 58,000 persons worldwide. The production facilities are located in Brazil, China, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland, India and the United States. All operations and subsidiaries of Schindler Group are organised into Schindler Holding Ltd. (German: Schindler Holding AG, French: Schindler Holding S.A.), which is publicly traded on SIX Swiss Exchange.
Company Website: www.schindler.com
Positions: Diploma Engineer Trainee
Salary: INR 0.5 – 1.25 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: Diploma – Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication
- Diploma Fresher in Electrical, Electrical & Electronics or Electronics & Communication. Pass out year should be only 2019 or 2020 pass out in.
- Should not have any gap in education.
- Language Skills: English , Hindi & Kannada.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Execute the periodic maintenance of the installations in his/her route as per agree time lines and considering the Schindler Safety and Quality standards.
- Attend the call backs as and when received and complete the loop by providing feedback.
- Plans the jobs and provides supervision to the sub contractors workers for timely completion of the service.
- Propose sale of spare parts as and when situation demands.
- Co-ordinate with the FSB for requirement of spares and components.
- Ensures high customer satisfaction.
- Ensure compliance of CoC.
How to Apply for Schindler Off Campus Drive 2021:
Interested candidates may attend for walk-in-interview with relevant certificates of testimonials on 08-02-2021 from 9.30 AM to 1.00 PM at the below mentioned venue.
Schindler Training Centre,
18C, 3rd Cross, 5th Main,
J.C. Industrial Layout,
Yelachenahalli, Kanakapura Main Road,
Near Metro Cash and Carry
Bengaluru – 560 062, KARNATAKA, India
More Information: Click Here