SAP Labs Recruitment 2023 | Developer Associate | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | Bangalore
Company: SAP Labs India Pvt Ltd.
SAP Labs Recruitment 2023: MARKET leader in enterprise application software, SAP (NYSE: SAP) helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition.
SAP applications and services enable more than 170,000 customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Company Website: www.sap.com
Positions: Developer Associate – Java Microservices
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 1 – 3 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for SAP Labs Recruitment 2023:
- 1- 3 years of hands-on experience with software product development.
- Hands-on experience in developing cloud-native applications using Java & Spring Boot, and Microservices Architecture
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
We are on the lookout for a Java Developer, who enjoys solving complex problems.
- Implement product backlogs in time, with high quality built-in, using appropriate technology, test-driven-development, peer reviews, automated unit tests.
- Self-learn new technologies and apply those in the product development.
- Collaborate with colleagues in different locations via objective conversations, using professional artefacts (Wiki, UML, etc.)
- Regularly share learning for self and achievements for the team, in various meetings including the sprint reviews. Share open and objective feedback in sprint retrospective meetings.
- Strong technical skills with technologies like Java, Springboot to develop highly-performant and scalable software products
- Working knowledge of Scrum, Test Driven Development
How to Apply for SAP Labs Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here