Sandvine Recruitment 2023 | Trainee | B.Tech/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT | Bangalore
Sandvine Recruitment 2023: Sandvine is a leader in the network intelligence and policy control market, and we work hard to make sure that our 1.7 billion customer’s, internet and mobile subscribers have the best experience possible! Communication service providers use our products to deploy new subscriber services and engage with their subscribers.
Sandvine offers you an attractive working environment. We fill your days with technical challenges and give you space to grow, to develop and to make an impact. Above all – you get to work with the best colleagues in the industry!
Company Website: www.sandvine.com
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Sandvine Recruitment 2023:
- BE or ME (or equivalent degree) degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Way above average Programming skills and awareness, primarily C/C++ /Java (2 required out of 3)
- Networking – Should be a master of L2(Ethernet, VLAN, Bridges, STP) , L3(IP, IPv6, ARP, ICMP) , L4(TCP, UDP) concepts and network management (SNMP, XML, NMS, EMS) knowledge
- Hands-on kernel programming skills with deep understanding of operating systems in general and Linux/FreeBSD in particular
- Microprocessor/Network processor programming skills are an asset
- Scripting (Python and Database) technologies related knowledge and hands-on experience
- Excellent debugging, troubleshooting capabilities of complex system and solution level problems
- Motivated, self-starter with strong communication, interpersonal skills and strong problem solving skills
Software Engineers at Sandvine are smart passionate developers able to solve and implement complex problems with the most robust high quality solutions on the planet!
Sandvine helps organizations engineer and operate world-class networks with Active Network Intelligence. By leveraging Sandvine’s machine learning analytics and closed-loop automation, operators can identify and adapt network behavior in real-time. With Sandvine, organizations have the power of an automated platform from a single vendor that delivers a deeper understanding of their network data to drive faster, and more informed decision-making.
You will be part of the Core R&D team with a startup attitude where you go through the cycle of “build-measure-learn”. Here at Sandvine, we let you thrive while rewarding the top talent in an environment where we play just as hard as we work. You will design, develop, test and maintain a variety of software that runs on our high performance platforms. And you will be exposed to a wide variety of technologies and software development methodologies.
How to Apply for Sandvine Recruitment 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here