Samsung Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ BCA/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA | Chennai
Company: Samsung Electronics
Samsung Off Campus Drive 2021: Samsung Electronics is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Through relentless innovation and discovery, we are transforming the worlds of TVs, smartphones, wearable devices, tablets, digital appliances, and network systems, and the entire semiconductor industry with our memory, system LSI, foundry, and LED solutions. Samsung is also leading in the development of the Internet of Things through, among others, our Smart Home and Digital Health initiatives.
Since being established in 1969, Samsung Electronics has grown into one of the world’s leading technology companies, and become recognized as one of the top global brands.
Company Website: www.samsung.com/in/
Positions: Software Engineer
Experience: 0-2 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Eligibility Criteria for Samsung Recruitment 2021:
- Bachelors / Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field in a reputed institution
- 0-2 years of professional experience in software development with most of them from a product company
- Proficient in web development (Backend & Frontend)
- Samsung is seeking a passionate, and talented software engineers who have experience building innovative & high volume applications. This is a high visibility team where you will get a chance to make a positive impact on customer experience.
Samsung Ecommerce is currently in the process of expanding its marketplace platform to add more features and to expand it globally.
As part of the team, you will:
- Be responsible for expanding the feature set of the platform in an extensible and scalable manner
- Work end to end on micro-services and SPAs built on cutting edge technologies like Nodejs, Golang, and React
- Work with great Engineers and solve difficult problems aimed at making the customer experience seamless
- Get challenged on your DS & Algorithm skills and Design patterns every day
- Get the experience of building products from the scratch and taking them all the way to production
- Learn from veterans on the nuances of building software as well as get guidance on your career growth
- Teach and groom junior developers and help them to produce great code
- Work with business and provide solutions to problems faced by customers
- Expert knowledge of Software Engineering best practices, Software development life cycle including coding standards, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- The ability to take a project from scoping requirements through the actual launch of the project as a team.
- Experience in communicating with other technical teams like Test, Product, and Management to collect requirements, review test cases, and translate the product requirements to technical requirements.
- The ability to work independently or as a team with the guidance of the Managers
- Strong analytical and programming skills
- Strong knowledge in Data structures and Algorithms
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of Computer Science fundamentals
- Good understanding of Object-oriented programming concepts
- Good understanding of web technologies
- Quick learner with a passion to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and being a team player
- Attention to details and striving for perfection
How to Apply for Samsung Recruitment 2021?
Eligible candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Here: Click Here