Safran Engineering Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | Trainee Engineer | 2015 & 2016 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | Bangalore | March 2017
Company: Safran Engineering Services
Safran Engineering Services, a Safran Group company and subsidiary of Labinal Power Systems, offers high-technology engineering solutions in the fields of aerospace, energy and ground transportation.
With its 3,800 engineers and technicians, the company also includes a number of operational units around the world (France, Germany, UK, Spain, USA, Mexico, Morocco, Canada, Brazil and India), combining expertise in electrical systems, aerostructure, mechanical and software systems and embedded electronic systems.
Company Website: www.safran-engineering.com
Positions: Engineer I
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Aerospace/ Mechanical
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Technical skills required:
- Understanding of working principle of Aero Engine Components with major emphasis on Low pressure compressor (Booster).
- Understanding of axial compressor design parameters and flow path optimization.
- Hexahedral mesh generation as per customer standards.
- Working with 3D Navier Stokes eqution, imposing Boundary conditions and boundary layer concepts.
- Post processing and interpretation of results using commercial tools and scripts.
Technical skills preferred:
- CFD Meshing using AutoGrid / Ansys Workbench
- CFD Analysis using Fluent / CFX
- CFD Post-processing using Ensight
Domain Knowledge: Aircraft Engine, Aerodynamics, CFD
Apply Link: Closed