Reliance Jio Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | GET – Network | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ E&T | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Mumbai
Company: Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd (RJIL)
Reliance Jio Recruitment 2022:- Jio, also known as Reliance Jio and officially as Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited (RJIL), is an upcoming provider of mobile telephony, broadband services, and digital services in India.
Formerly known as Infotel Broadband Services Limited, Jio will provide 4G services on a pan-India level using LTE technology. The telecom leg of Reliance Industries Limited, it was incorporated in 2007 and is based in Mumbai, India.
Company Website: www.jio.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee – Network (70178054)
Job Location: Mumbai
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Reliance Jio Recruitment 2022:
- BE/ B.Tech in any discipline (Certification in Cisco CCNA preferred)
- Freshers are eligible to apply.
- Carry out requirement understanding from business, planning and regulatory teams
- Plan network design and architecture for all businesses
- Conduct operational planning for respective function
- Execute network capacity planning to meet customer demands and maintain congestion free network
- Assist in vendor evaluation and validation process
- Detail out engineering for LTE / FTTH and Enterprise network
- Generate engineering document per node and monthly operating plan for planned event execution
- Coordinate with cross-functional team members
- Ensure adherence to standard operating process to achieve end objectives
- Enhance technical knowledge by attending technical seminars / webinars
Skills & Competencies:
- Knowledge of computer networking fundamentals
- Familiarity with best software engineering practices and development models
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Team player
- Technical orientation
How to Apply For Reliance Jio Recruitment 2022:
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here