Reliance Jio Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ EEE/ ECE/ Telecom | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd (RJIL)
Reliance Jio Off Campus Drive 2021:- Jio, also known as Reliance Jio and officially as Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited (RJIL), is an upcoming provider of mobile telephony, broadband services, and digital services in India.
Formerly known as Infotel Broadband Services Limited, Jio will provide 4G services on a pan-India level using LTE technology. The telecom leg of Reliance Industries Limited, it was incorporated in 2007 and is based in Mumbai, India.
Company Website: www.jio.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Reliance Jio Off Campus Drive 2021:
BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecom Engineering (2020/ 2021 Batches)
- Design, plan and engineer end to end international networks
- Coordinate with device and product teams to develop requirements to support 4G, 3G and 2G roaming capability
- Validate technical requirements and designs for enabling global roaming that includes authentication, authorization, accounting, billing, provisioning, performance management etc.. in seamless manner.
- Support the preparation of technical level proposals for new network deployment/ upgrades/ investments with business unit inputs for internal business decisions and budgeting
- Execute validation of service providers capabilities in terms of performance, coverage, etc.
- Analyze and troubleshoot network, performance and route analysis
- Identify root cause issues and make recommendations for improvement
Skills & Competencies:
- Knowledge of 4G, 3G and 2G network
- Knowledge of network deployment
- Communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Analytical skills
- Team player
- Business acumen
How to Apply for Reliance Jio Off Campus Drive 2021:
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Here: Click Here