Reliance Industries (RIL) Recruitment 2018 | Electrical, Instrumentation & Mechanical Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | Mumbai | November 2018
Company: Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL)
Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) is India`s largest private sector company on all major financial parameters with turnover of Rs. 2,58,651 crore ($ 58,000 million), cash profit of Rs. 34,530 crore ($ 7,743 million), net profit of Rs. 20,286 Crore ($ 4,549 million) and total assets of Rs. 2,84,719 Crore ($ 63,846 million).
RIL is the first private sector company from India to feature in the Fortune Global 500 list of ‘World’s Largest Corporations’ and ranks 119th amongst the world’s top companies in terms of profits.
Company Website: www.ril.com
Positions: Engineer – Control Center Ops Gas Transport
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Mumbai
- At least 1 to 3 years of experience in Operation of Gas turbines/ Compressors/ Generators/ Firewater utilities/ control & monitoring etc.
- Those with experience of working in Power, Fertilizers and Refineries may also apply
Qualifications: The incumbent should have Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation from a reputed college/ institution with process control background
- Ensure quality of work as per laid down standards and procedures
- Ensure safety of personnel/ assets/ environment through application of best engineering practices.
- Monitor alarms from all running and non-running equipment and systems, analyse them and take corrective action/ communicate to field operation team.
- Manage transportation of gas through pipeline in order to ensure uninterrupted receipt and delivery of gas to meet the schedule.
- Monitor protection and performance parameters of all running compressor units/ stations, metering stations and other facilities
- Support Field operations team in resolving operational problems through timely communication, data and information gathering
- Prepare various MIS reports of pipeline operations centre as per management requirement (Daily, Weekly, Monthly etc.), related analysis, Preventive/ corrective actions etc.
- Prepare and maintain all required documentations as per Functional Package, including SOPs/ SMPs/ Checklists.
- Ensure entering all relevant information of daily activities in the E-logbook on daily basis and are maintained for future reference
- Monitor and manage real time pipeline simulation software to estimate
- Line pack
- Compressor performance monitoring
- Leak detection
Apply Link: Link Expired