RCFL Recruitment 2018 | www.rcfltd.com | Freshers | Apprentice | 154 Vacancies | 12th/ B.Sc/ Diploma | Last Date: 8th March 2018
Company: Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF)
Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF) a Government of India Undertaking is a leading fertilizer and chemical manufacturing company with about 80% of its equity held by the Government of India. It has two operating units, one at Trombay in Mumbai and the other at Thal, Raigad district, about 100 KM from Mumbai. Government of India has accorded “Mini-Ratna” status to RCF.
RCF is one of the earliest units set up in the country with a vision of growth in fertilizer production for food security. It manufactures Urea, Complex Fertilizers, Bio-fertilizers, Micro-nutrients, 100 per cent water soluble fertilizers, soil conditioners and a wide range of Industrial Chemicals. It produces 23 lac MT Urea, 6.5 lac MT Complex fertilizers and 1.6 lac MT of Industrial Chemicals every year. The company is a household name in rural India with brands “Ujjwala” (urea) and “Suphala” (complex fertilizers) which carry a high brand equity. RCF has countrywide marketing network in all major states.
Company Website: www.rcfltd.com
Number of Vacancies: 154
Regional Director of Apprenticeship Training (RDAT) – 87 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 2 Posts
- Machinist – 3 Posts
- Electrician – 10 Posts
- Maintenance Mechanic Chemical Plant (MMCP) – 12 Posts
- Boiler Attendant – 4 Posts
- Attendant Operator Chemical Plant (AOCP) – 30 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic Chemical Plant (IMCP) – 10 Posts
- Laboratory Attendant Chemical Plant (LACP) – 4 Posts
- Medical Laboratory Tech (Pathology) – 2 Posts
- Medical Laboratory Tech (Radiology) – 1 Post
- Library Assistant – 1 Post
- Stenographer (English) – 8 Posts
Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) – 67 Posts
- Diploma Trainee (Chemical) – 19 Posts
- Diploma Trainee (Mechanical) – 18 Posts
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) – 12 Posts
- Diploma Trainee (Instrumentation) – 8 Posts
- Diploma Trainee (Civil) – 3 Posts
- Diploma Trainee (Medical Lab Tech) – 5 Posts
- Diploma. Trainee (Computer/IT) – 2 Posts
- Diploma Trainee: Rs.5,000/Month
- Attendant Operator Chemical Plant (AOCP)/Instrument Mechanic Chemical Plant (IMCP)/Laboratory Attendant Chemical Plant (LACP): Rs. 8,204/Month
- For Others: Rs.6,381-7,292/Month
Job Location: Mumbai
- Passed 12th Class Examination
- Passed 12th Class with Science and Mathematics under 10+2 system of Education
- Passed 12th Class with Science and Mathematics under 10+2 system of Education/ Competency Vocational Course
- Passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system of education with Science & Mathematics/Competency Vocational Course
- B.Sc. (Chemistry)& Physics as a one subject of First, Second or Third year.
- B.Sc. (Physics)& Chemistry as a one subject of First, Second or Third year.
- Passed 12th Class Examination under (10+2) System of Education with Physics, Chemistry & Biology/Competency Vocational Course
- Diploma in Engineering in respective Discipline.
- Diploma in Medical Lab Technician.
- Candidates should not have undergone Apprenticeship Training earlier or pursuing Apprentice Training under the Apprentice Act.
- The Candidates appearing in Final Examination of prescribed qualification for the post are not Eligible to apply. Candidates who are appearing at the qualifying exam/awaiting result of qualifying exam /who do not have mark sheet of qualifying exam are not eligible for applying.
Age limit (as on 1.11.2017):
- Trade Apprentice (RDAT): Below 21 years
- Diploma Trainee (BOAT): Below 25 years.
- Upper Age Limit relaxation for SC/ST candidates: 5 years, OBC (Non-Creamy): 3 years.
Trade/Discipline wise merit list will be drawn based on the percentage of marks of last year/last two semesters obtained in the qualifying examination.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 8th March 2018.
Official Notification & Apply Link: Link Expired