Quest Recruitment Drive | Freshers | Software Developer Trainee | B.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Hyderabad
Company: Quest Software
Quest Recruitment Drive: At Quest, we create and manage the software that makes the benefits of new technology real. Companies turn to us to manage, modernize and secure their business, from on-prem to in-cloud, from the heart of the network to the vulnerable endpoints. From complex challenges like Active Directory management and Office 365 migration, to database and systems management, to redefining security, and hundreds of needs in between, we help you conquer your next challenge now.
We’re not the company that makes big promises. We’re the company that fulfills them.
Company Website: www.quest.com
Positions: Software Developer Trainee Engineer
Experience: Freshers (0 – 1 Year)
Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Location: Hyderabad
Qualification for Quest Recruitment Drive:
- B.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA
We are looking for highly motivated engineers who will be developing scalable tech products.
- Contribute to all stages of software development lifecycle
- Design, implement and maintain Java-based applications that can be high-volume and low-latency
- Analyze user requirements to define business objectives
- Envisioning system features and functionality
- Define application objectives and functionality
- Ensure application designs conform with business goals
- Develop and test software
- Identify and resolve any technical issues arising
- Create detailed design documentation
- Propose changes to current Java infrastructure
- Develop technical designs for application development
- Proficiency in Java, with a good understanding of its ecosystems
- Sound knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) Patterns and Concepts
- Familiarity with different design and architectural patterns
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
- Knowhow of Java concurrency patterns
- Basic Understanding of the concepts of MVC (Model-View-Controller) Pattern, JDBC (Java Database Connectivity), and RESTful web services
- Experience in working with popular web application frameworks like Play and Spark
- Relevant Knowledge of Java GUI frameworks like Swing, SWT, AWT according to project requirements
- Ability to write clean, readable Java code
- Basic knowhow of class loading mechanism in Java
- Good with databases concepts
How to Apply for Quest Recruitment Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.
Application Link: Click Here