Quest Global Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Trainee Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Power Electronics | 2019/ 2020 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Quest Global Engineering Pvt Ltd
Quest Global Off Campus Drive 2021:Quality Engineering & Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (QuEST) is a leading provider of engineering solutions for advanced technology products in the Aerospace, Automotive, Power Generation, Oil & Gas, and Industrial Product domains.
We are a Six Sigma trained company with expertise that ranges from concept to product realization services.
Company Website: www.quest-global.com
Positions: Trainee Engineer – Control Software Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 0-1 year
Eligibility Criteria for Quest Global Recruitment 2021:
BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Power Electronics
- The Control Software Engineer is supporting to carry out propulsion control application and/or V&V work. Further she/he assists in specific tasks related to limited phases of engineering projects.
- The Control SW Engineer is supporting the development of propulsion control software this includes e.g. handling of source code, configuration management, SW testing, packaging and release of software. She/he follows processes or procedures related to limited phases of engineering projects and prepares technical manuals, reports, design documentation and fulfills all responsibilities of assigned work packages.
- Software (Embedded and application) design inclusive relevant standards,
- Testing, V&V experience on Hardware in the loop test racks
- Understanding of power electronics like high capacity power supplies, converters, rectifiers, etc.
- Propulsion system, converters and control theory principles,
- Knowledge on control theory and physics and mathematical algorithm,
- Knowledge on software development, testing, test environments and methods,
- Product Safety as per EN 50126, 50128 & 50129,
- Tools, viz. Doors, Dimensions, MATLAB, Simulink, C/C++, MS Office etc.
- Good understanding of quality assurance processes
- Relevant experience of Railway Sector / Automotive sector will be an added advantage
- Self-motivated, disciplined, passionate, and organized
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment, meeting hard deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to guide and mentor team member
How to Apply for Quest Global Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for Quest Global Off Campus Drive 2021 online by below Link.
Apply Link: Click Here