Philips Recruitment Drive 2021 | Intern | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electronics/ Computers/ Statistics/ SIP/ ML/ AI/ Data Science | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Philips Recruitment Drive 2021 : Philips Innovation Campus (PIC) is the R&D hub for Philips that focuses on developing innovative products and solutions for Philips across geographies. The team of over 2000 engineers, medical professionals and researchers have developed and rolled out complete seat of products and solutions, and a whole host of innovations for India and emerging markets.
They will work in various areas under our Healthcare group to build products & solutions in line with Philips vision. At Philips, our purpose is to improve people’s health and well-being through meaningful innovation. We aim to improve 2.5 billion lives per year by 2030, including 400 million in underserved communities. As a technology company, we – and our brand licensees – innovate for people with one consistent belief: there’s always a way to make life better.
Company Website: www.philips.co.in
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electronics/ Computer science/ Statistics/ Signal & Image processing/ Machine learning/ Artificial intelligence/ Data Science
We are looking for students who are passionate about AI, advancing science, and building the next generation of intelligent systems for various health-care applications. Our ambitious AI research agenda is both broad and deep, with leading edge projects in signal & image processing, machine learning, deep learning, and NLP techniques. You will interact with multiple teams on AI and will help bring research ideas into scalable, robust systems.
- Developing AI, pre and post processing algorithms on signals, images and videos
- Develop various machine learning and deep learning techniques and algorithms for regression, classification, statistical modelling, and predictive modelling, etc., for healthcare applications
- Exploration of various Deep neural network architectures and transfer learning methods
- Bachelor/Masters holders in electronics/ Computer science/ Statistics/ Signal & Image processing/ Machine learning/ Artificial intelligence/ Data science or any other related discipline
- Experience with one or more analytic software tools or languages (like R and Python)
- Experience in C/C++
Apply Link: Job Expired