Philips Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Intern | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Philips Recruitment 2021 : Philips Innovation Campus (PIC) is the R&D hub for Philips that focuses on developing innovative products and solutions for Philips across geographies. The team of over 2000 engineers, medical professionals and researchers have developed and rolled out complete seat of products and solutions, and a whole host of innovations for India and emerging markets.
They will work in various areas under our Healthcare group to build products & solutions in line with Philips vision. At Philips, our purpose is to improve people’s health and well-being through meaningful innovation. We aim to improve 2.5 billion lives per year by 2030, including 400 million in underserved communities. As a technology company, we – and our brand licensees – innovate for people with one consistent belief: there’s always a way to make life better.
Company Website: www.philips.co.in
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification for Philips Recruitment 2021:
BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ IT
- Responsible for analyzing and understanding requirements
- Design and implement the requirements by collaborating with System Engineers and Architects
- Performs detailed design, coding, testing and all related documentation for a project
- Identifying and resolving technical risks proactively
- Ensure deliverables are on time and of high quality
- Implementation of Unit Test Cases using relevant testing frameworks
- Supports team in defect fixing and investigations
- B.E in Computer Science / Software Engineering
- Involved in Test & Automation
- Experience in Healthcare company
- 0-2 years of experience working for a comparable product development organization in Development or
- Simulator development for enterprise application environment
- Demonstrated hands on expertise with architecture, Design patterns, OOAD concepts, C++, DICOM (added advantage).
- Know how in use of tools for source control and problem reporting/defect tracking tools such as Rational Clear Quest
- Practical experience in highly regulated environment (FDA, etc.)
- Strong leadership, communication and influencing skills in a global set up
- Excellent problem-solving skills and is able to think quickly and adeptly about how to address issues/problems
How to Apply for Philips Recruitment 2021?
Eligible candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here