Philips Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Software Engineer | 2018/ 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering | Bangalore
Philips Innovation Campus (PIC) is the R&D hub for Philips that focuses on developing innovative products and solutions for Philips across geographies. The team of over 2000 engineers, medical professionals and researchers have developed and rolled out complete seat of products and solutions, and a whole host of innovations for India and emerging markets.
They will work in various areas under our Healthcare group to build products & solutions in line with Philips vision.
Company Website: www.philips.co.in
Positions: Software Engineer I – Product Security
Experience: 0 – 1 Year
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering
- Mobile application hacking
- IoT Security testing
- Bluetooth/Zigbee/Wifi security testing
- Web application / Web Services security testing.
- Infrastructure security testing.
- Cloud security assessments.
- Automation and integration of security testing.
- Good hands-on experience with Security Assessment tools.
- Experience on manual exploitation of vulnerabilities, generating the reports, pin-pointing the vulnerabilities and provide detail recommendations on vulnerability exploitation
- Should have been involved in end to end application security testing for multiple products/ projects/ applications with good appreciation for SDLC and test life cycle.
- Exposure to current security threats, specific to the application security.
- Experience/exposure to programming platforms such as Java /.Net/ C and C++, is an added advantage.
Apply Link: Click Here