Pfizer Recruitment 2022 | Control System Engineer | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EIE | Vizag
Company: Pfizer Inc
Pfizer Recruitment 2022: Pfizer Inc is an American pharmaceutical corporation headquartered in New York City, with its research headquarters in Groton, Connecticut. It is one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies.
The company develops and produces medicines and vaccines for a wide range of medical disciplines, including immunology, oncology, cardiology, endocrinology, and neurology.
Company Website: www.pfizer.com
Positions: Control System Engineer
Job Location: Vizag
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Eligibility Criteria for Pfizer Recruitment 2022:
- Graduate or Diploma Engineer in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering / Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Computer Engineering with specialization in Instrumentation/Electronics & Communication engineering
- Experience in reliability based maintenance practices
- Demonstrated ability to write and provide simple and accurate instructions
- Aseptic manufacturing experience
- Demonstrated computer and technical skills
- Effective problem solving capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal communication and written skills
- Contribute to the completion of project milestones and organize own work to meet project task deadlines.
- Support Engineering team in planning and overseeing the preventative maintenance for filling equipment.
- Manage the status of work control and backlog for work order submission to work order completion.
- Support maintenance work management and the installation, commissioning, qualification of equipment.
- Contribute to continuous process improvements initiatives.
- Provide input to capital project design with respect to equipment selection and specifications that create project approaches which minimize life cycle costs.
- Follow up and communicates schedule to all resources, i.e. maintenance, production, outside services, stores and engineering.
- Responsible for pest control management in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (also cGMP) and Pfizer internal requirement.
- Manage all the utility document and drawings and ensure all of them are sorted and archived properly.
- Ensure that supporting Good Manufacturing Practices (also cGMP) relevant documentation is generated and maintained.
- Generation and revision of specifications (URS)
- Prepare engineering drawings
- Coordinate with CFTs for URS/DQ/IQ/OQ and PQ of all relevant equipment
- New equipment installation support (related to automation)
- Provide onsite support in start-up and commissioning of new equipment or upgrades to existing equipment on aspects related to automation
- Supports or leads new equipment initiatives by applying existing controls and instrumentation solutions
- Primary onsite Subject Matter Expert to the team for controls, instrumentation, operator interface, vision systems and batch manufacturing system
- Co-ordinate in Design, engineering and technology selection (related to automation)
- Programming of automated systems
- Preventive and corrective maintenance
- Identify, implement and execute preventative maintenance of equipment
- Ensure controls and instrumentation maintenance activities conform to GxP’s, SOP’s, OSHA, and environmental requirements
- Ensure that all applied technologies are practical, operator friendly, and reliable
- Effective communication with original equipment manufacturer to address / resolve the repetitive issues.
- Contribute to continuous process improvements initiatives
- Trend the breakdowns /concerns of the equipment and implement corrective actions to improve the reliability of the equipment.
- Create, update and review Automation Life Cycle documents
- Initiate change controls for automated aspects and procedures.
- Ensures that supporting GMP relevant documentation (SOPs, SOIs) is generated and maintained.
- Preparation and Review of respective Documents / Procedures.
- Conduct himself/herself in line with the Pfizer Values; Courage, Equity, Excellence & Joy
- Conduct himself/herself in line with relevant legislation pertaining to workplace health and safety, discrimination, harassment and bullying.
- Participate in and take responsibility for workplace environment, health and safety at the level required for this position, following the guidelines in the company Environmental, Health and Safety Management System Manual.
- Ensure that all safety instructions and measures are strictly observed.
- Conducting Safety Assessments
- Maintenance of PLCs, DCS, SCADA and various Electronic field instruments and sensors
- Operation and maintenance of pharmaceutical equipment
- Building Management Systems and Environmental Management system
- Troubleshooting of automation related issues
- Awareness of vendor base for automated systems
- Good Automated Manufacturing Practice guidelines for validation of automated systems
- Basic HSE and GMP/QA knowledge
- Knowledge on Clean room requirements, behavior, Good documentation work and Regulatory Guidelines.
- Documentation Preparation and review skills
- Effective problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent Interpersonal, written and communication skills
How to Apply for Pfizer Recruitment 2022?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here