MRPL Recruitment 2018 | www.ompl.co.in | Freshers | Graduate/ Technician Apprentice | 12 Vacancies | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | Mangalore | Last Date: 24th November 2018
Company: ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Ltd (OMPL)
ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL) a green field petrochemicals project, is promoted by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd (ONGC) India’s Most Valuable Public Sector Enterprise and Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) a subsidiary of ONGC. OMPL was incorporated on 19th December 2006 .
MRPL holds 51% and ONGC holds 49% of equity share capital of OMPL.OMPL has become a direct subsidiary of MRPL w.e.f 28th February 2015. In view of MRPL holding 51% stakes in OMPL.
Company Website: www.ompl.co.in
Positions: Graduate/ Technician Apprentice
Total Vacancies: 12 Posts
Graduate Apprentice: 7 Posts
- Chemical Engineering – 2
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering – 3
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 1
- Mechanical Engineering – 2
Technician Apprentice: 5
- Chemical Engineering – 2
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering – 2
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering – 1
Job Location: Mangalore
Period of Engagement: One year
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs.4,984/Month
- Technician Apprentice: Rs. 3,542/Month
- Degree in Engineering in the respective discipline.
- The respective disciplines are Chemical Engineering/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering.
- Diploma in Engineering in the respective discipline.
- The respective disciplines are Chemical Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering.
- Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination in the year 2016, 2017 and 2018 only need to apply.
- Candidates who are appearing at the qualifying exam/awaiting result of qualifying exam are NOT ELIGIBLE for applying.
- Candidates who have been engaged previously as apprentice/are undergoing apprenticeship training at OMPL or elsewhere are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have got more than one year of work experience are not eligible to apply.
- The first stage of short-listing of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained by the candidates in the base qualification of Engineering/Diploma.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for written test.
- The candidates shall be considered for engagement based on the marks scored in written test followed by verification of documents/any other criteria prescribed by OMPL etc.
- The WRITTEN TEST will comprise of 50 objective questions with Multiple Choice from the concerned discipline/domain/subject for 50 marks with 90 minutes duration.
- All questions carry equal 1 mark. There will be no negative marking.
- The Question Papers for Written Test will be in English.
Examination Centre: Mangalore
How To Apply: All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 24th November 2018.
Important dates to Remember:
- Date of commencement of online application: 25-10-2018
- Date of closing of online application: 24-11-2018
- Availability of Admit card for written test: 15 days prior to date of written test
- Date of Written Test: Will be announced on OMPL website
More Details and Apply Link: Link Expired