Ola Electric Recruitment 2021 | Software Development Engineer| BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ CEC; MCA | 2017 – 2020 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Ola Electric Mobility Pvt Ltd
Ola Electric Recruitment 2021:- OLA Electric is working with vehicle and battery manufacturers, cities, driver-partners, and the mobility ecosystem to make electric mobility convenient, dependable, and affordable.
OLA Electric is Making electric mobility convenient, dependable, and affordable. World’s largest and most advanced factory. Spread across 500 acres with 10 production lines and a staggering capacity to produce over 10 million scooters a year – the Ola Future factory will be the world’s largest two wheeler factory. Integrated facility with manufacturing, battery as well as supplier parks ensuring over 90% of parts are localized and in close proximity.
Position: Software Development Engineer
Job Locations: Bangalore
Experience: 1-3 Years of experience as an SDE/ DevOps/ Infrastructure Engineer on large scale microservices and infrastructure.
Salary: Best In Industry
Education for Ola Electric Recruitment 2021:
BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering; MCA
Job Description: We are looking for a Software Development Engineer to help us build and enhance platforms to achieve availability, scalability and operational effectiveness. The right individual will embrace the opportunity to tackle challenging problems and use their influence to drive continual improvement. You will also work on the cutting edge of technology, leveraging Kong, Repose, Docker, Mesos/Kubernetes, Jenkins, Chef, HaProxy, Nginx, GitLab, MySQL, Scylla, Aerospike, Service Mesh ( Istio/Linkerd), Prometheus etc.
- Managing Availability, Performance, Capacity of infrastructure and applications.
- Building and implementing observability for applications health/performance/capacity.
- Optimizing On-call rotations and processes.
- Providing help in onboarding new services with a production readiness review process.
- Providing reports on services SLO/Error Budgets/Alerts and Operational Overhead.
- Working with Dev and Product teams to define SLO/Error Budgets/Alerts.
- Working with the Dev team to have in depth understanding of the application architecture and its bottlenecks.
How to Apply for Ola Electric Recruitment Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Ola Electric Recruitment online by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here