Ola Electric Off Campus Recruitment For Graduate Engineer Trainee | Freshers | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechatronics | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Across India
Company: Ola Electric Mobility Pvt Ltd
Ola Electric Recruitment 2022:- OLA Electric is working with vehicle and battery manufacturers, cities, driver-partners, and the mobility ecosystem to make electric mobility convenient, dependable, and affordable.
OLA Electric is Making electric mobility convenient, dependable, and affordable. World’s largest and most advanced factory. Spread across 500 acres with 10 production lines and a staggering capacity to produce over 10 million scooters a year – the Ola Future factory will be the world’s largest two wheeler factory. Integrated facility with manufacturing, battery as well as supplier parks ensuring over 90% of parts are localized and in close proximity.
Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Locations: Across India
Interview Location: Pune
Salary : INR 3.3 LPA (0-1 year) & INR 3.6 LPA (2-3 Years)
Eligibility Criteria For Ola Electric Off Campus Recruitment:
- BE/ B.Tech (Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechatronics) 2020 and 2021 Batch pass out students
- No percentage criteria
- No bond condition
Job Description :
- Product issue diagnosis.
- Testing and confirming customer voice.
- Guide the technicians to repair.
- Supervise the repair process as per the SOP and quality guidelines
- Testing and confirmation of issue resolution.
- Reporting the issues and action taken to HO in the standard format.6.Implement field fix.
- OJT to technicians for any product / process improvements.
Selection Process for Ola Electric Off Campus Recruitment
Written ( Technical & analytical)+ Personal interview
- Online assessment on Aptitude and technical.
- Shortlisting to be announced immediately.
- All the shortlisted students to go through a technical interview followed by an HR round.
- Documents to be collected at the venue in order to ease out the process.
- Offer letters to be released at the venue only.
Joining Location: Regional
Few Other critical details : Candidates to initially join in Bangalore for a training of 2-4 Weeks, All the expenses in the initial 30 days to be borne by the company. To and from flight tickets also to be managed by the Ola
How to Apply for Ola Electric Off Campus Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can register for this position online by the following link and attend the drive on 11th December 2021 at the mentioned venue.
Date: 11th December 2021
Time: 9 AM
Pimpri Chinchwad college of Engineering (PCCOE)
(Training & Placement cell, 5th Floor, Architecture Building)
Near Akurdi Railway Station, Sector No. 26,
Pradhikaran, Nigdi, Pune 411044
For More Details & Apply Link: Click Here