NVIDIA Hiring Freshers | Software Intern – LLVM Compiler Optimization | B.Tech/ M.Tech – CS/ IT | 2023/ 2024 Batch | Pune, Bangalore
Company: NVIDIA Corporation
NVIDIA Hiring Freshers: Nvidia Corporation is an American technology company based in Santa Clara, California. Nvidia designs graphics processing units (GPUs), as well as system on a chip units (SOCs) for the mobile computing market. Its primary GPU product line, labeled “GeForce”, is in direct competition with Advanced Micro Devices’ (AMD) “Radeon” products.
Nvidia also joined the gaming industry with its handheld Shield Portable and Shield Tablet, as well as the tablet market with the Tegra Note 7. In addition to GPU manufacturing, it provides parallel processing capabilities to researchers and scientists that allow them to efficiently run high-performance applications.
Company Website: www.nvidia.in
Positions: Software Intern – LLVM Compiler Optimization
Job Location: Pune, Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
- B.S. or higher degree in Computer Science/Engineering with significant compiler-related project or thesis work
- Excellent C and C++ programming skills,
We are looking to hire an LLVM Compiler Intern for an exciting role: developing compilers for our world-leading GPUs. We craft outstanding compilers that realize the potential of NVIDIA GPU hardware for a growing range of computational workloads, ranging from generating graphics, deep learning, scientific computing, and self-driving cars. Our compiler organization makes its mark on every GPU and SoC product that NVIDIA builds. Would you like to be part of this best-in-class organization and lead the charge?
- Understand, modify, and improve an NVIDIA proprietary GPU compiler backend written in C++
- Contribute to compiler optimizations to produce best-in-class, robust, supportable compilers and tools
- Work on challenging problems in register allocation, instruction scheduling, synchronization, loop optimizations, etc.
- Partner with the global compiler, hardware, and application teams to oversee improvements and problem resolutions
- Be part of a team that is at the center of deep-learning compiler technology spanning architecture design and support through functional languages
Experience developing CUDA, DirectX, OpenGL/Vulkan applications
How to Apply?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here