Nokia Recruitment 2021 | Technical Writer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electronics/ Telecommunication Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Nokia India
Nokia Recruitment 2021: Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect
Company Website: www.nokia.com
Positions: Technical Writer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ Telecom Engineering
- The Mobile Networks Customer Documentation is looking for persons with a keen interest in technical writing as a long-term career.
- We deliver the hardware and software descriptions and instructions for the use of the mobile operator personnel.
- Our goal is to bring the end-user documentation into the visual online world.
- The Customer Documentation projects deliver the hardware and software descriptions and instructions for the use of the mobile operator personnel.
- During writing and testing process our specialists collaborate with R&D teams and work directly in the laboratories using network equipment.
- Your role is to clarify technical concepts and putting them into documentation with a focus on emphasizing use experience (usability) and interaction design.
- You will create different type of documents, from linear documentation to GUI instructions and online helps for our product applications. You will describe specific procedures needed to our customers, so they can efficiently operate our products.
- Working across teams on global development projects (Cloud, LTE, 5G) we want you to actively follow up latest requirements and technical development of Nokia products in order to build a documentation area of expertise.
We work with:
- XML, HTML, CSS
- Are these new to you? Don’t worry, you will explore them and many more with us!
- Graduate of a technical university (not only IT or telecommunications) or university
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Interest in both technical writing and mobile telecommunications systems
- Disciplined and focused on details
- Problem-solving mind
- Initiative-orientated person
- Creativity, flexibility, can-do attitude
Apply Link: Click Here