Nokia Recruitment 2021 | Applied R&D Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ Telecom Engineering | Chennai/ Bangalore/ Noida
Company: Nokia India
Nokia Recruitment 2021: Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect
Company Website: www.nokia.com
Positions: Applied R&D Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore/ Chennai/ Noida
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 3-7 years
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ Telecom Engineering
The Applied R&D Engineer conducts target-oriented research to directly apply findings to the specification, design, further development, and incremental improvement of services, systems, tools, processes, etc. Integrates, verifies, tests, and modifies SW / system components and capitalises on innovative solutions to meet particular requirements and specifications.
The candidate should mandatorily have 3-7 years of hands-on experience in the relevant areas
- Develops. Integrates, verifies, tests, and modifies SW / system components and capitalizes on innovative solutions to meet particular requirements and specifications.
- Interprets internal and external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes and services.
- Analyses, designs, develops and tests products / services / improvements / bug resolutions for integrated software systems as per customers’ requirements.
- Manages technical requirements from customers’ needs.
- Delivers SW build-controlled productions releases
- Manages Work Package evolutions through the creation and release.
- Telecom application development using Java/ J2EE technologies.
- Strong in Java, Spring/ Spring Boot
- Experience in designing, developing and integrating applications using REST-based services, XML, SOAP and other widely used protocols
- Should have worked on web standards and technologies
- Node JS
- Java script, React, HTML, CSS
- Good understanding and prior experience building application leveraging the Micro Services architecture
- Dockers, Kubernetes
- Cloud Technologies
- Cloud-native Architecture & micro-service architecture
- Drools, Neo4j, Kafka, Maria DB, Nifi
- Networking (Lite)
- Python Advanced
- Scripting/development language (Perl/Python/Shell script/xslt)
- SCRUM/Agile Management
Apply Link: Job Expired