Nokia Recruitment 2021 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE; MCA | Bangalore
Company: Nokia India
Nokia Recruitment 2021 :- Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect. Adhering to the highest ethical standards, only Nokia offers a comprehensive portfolio of network equipment, software, services and licensing opportunities across the globe. With our commitment to innovation, we enable our customers and partners to transform how people live, work and communicate.
Company Website: www.nokia.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 2-5 years
Qualification for Nokia Recruitment 2021:
BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ Telecom Engineering
- 2 – 5 years of SW development work experience in telecom domain, as a strong contributor in U-Plane (User Plane) or C-Plane (Control Plane) areas of 5G/4G, experience in scheduler algorithms is a plus
- Expert designer and programmer with good hands-on experience in C++ programming
- Should have working knowledge of 5G/4G technologies in Radio side.
- Possess knowledge of Agile software development methodologies.
- Responsible for SW design and development as part of SW teams in 5G L2 development
- Participate in reviews/inspection, workshop, technical task force and research groups in daily work.
- Fault analysis and correction of internal and customer issue
- Be familiar with software component level test process, usage of test tools and test equipment’s.
- Good interpersonal skills and capability to work seamlessly in multi-site environment.
- Good analytical skills, “architecture and design” mindset.
- Good debugging and problem solving ability (crash analysis, scenario based log analysis using interface logs like wireshark etc)
- Familiar with SW Version Handling. Real time OS experience.
- Must be BE/BTech/MTech in Computer Science/Electronics/Electrical/Information Science/Telecommunications/MCA
How to Apply for Nokia Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Nokia Recruitment 2021 online by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here