Nokia Recruitment 2020 | Software Development Engineer | BE/ B.Tech- Computer Science/ IT; MCA | Bangalore
Company: Nokia India
Nokia Recruitment 2020: Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect
Company Website: www.nokia.com
Positions: Software Development Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 2-4 years
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science or IT or MCA
Experienced GoLang Engineer – GoLang, Ansible, Python, REST, OpenStack, JSON, XML, GIT, Linux, Kubernetes and Core Java
Job Responsibilities & Competencies
- Analysis, Design, Development, Documentation, Testing and Maintenance of 5G Shared Data Layer (UDR/UDSF)
- Should be able to be involved in E2E requirement and analysis and provide accurate effort estimates
- Should be Technically sound enough to handle project activities independently
- Adaptability and flexibility to work with other team members and contribute to project with stretch in critical times of project life cycle.
- Should have good trouble-shooting skills in a Linux Environment
- Will be expected to follow all the key Engineering Practices like Test Driven Development (TDD),
- Unit/Functional Test Automation (using relevant frameworks), Integration of Test Cases to CI framework etc.
- Good technical understanding of Shared Data Layer interfaces/concepts will be an added advantage
Mandatory Skills required:
- Min 2 years of relevant R&D experience in Telecom / IP based products.
- Good know-how of GoLang, Ansible, Python, REST, JSON, XML, GIT, Linux, 5G Core and Core Java. Those with a Core Java background and willing to learn GoLang can also apply
- Experience with ROBOT Functional Test Automation Framework
- Experience with one or more Unit Test Frameworks
- Experience with one or more Static Code Analysis and Code Coverage tools (goLint, goCov, Pylint etc)
- Hands-on Experience with CI tools such as Jenkins
- Experience with TDD
- Experience with Agile/Scrum Methodology
Apply Link: Click Here