Nokia Recruitment 2020 | Software Developer | B.Sc/ M.Sc – Computer Science | Bangalore
Company: Nokia India
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect
Company Website: www.nokia.com
Positions: Software Developer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 3 years
Qualification: Bachelor of Science or Master of Science in Computer Science with minimum 3 years experience in product development.
- Solid knowledge on two or more of these areas:
- Software engineering topics, focused on Object Oriented programming
- Java EE technologies (JDBC, JMS, Messaging, MVC)
- Test-driven development (writing unit and integration tests) and Test automation (e.g. Robot Framework, Selennium, …)
- Cloud based services (micro-service development on Docker using Kubernetes as orchestrator)
- Restful services, SOAP webservices and java build automation using Maven or Gradle.
- UNIX/LINUX shell scripting.
- Entrepreneurial mindset: demonstrate enthusiasm, drive, passion and curiosity
- Team player
- Excellent communication, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Must have ability to deal with complex concepts and details
- Agile Mindset: solving problems through collaboration, improvement and iteration, focused on results and with ability to adapt to change.
- Fluent English and willingness to work in a multicultural environment
Apply Link: Click Here