Nokia Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Graduate Trainee Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ E&T | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Chennai
Company: Nokia India
Nokia Off Campus Drive 2023 : Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect. Adhering to the highest ethical standards, only Nokia offers a comprehensive portfolio of network equipment, software, services and licensing opportunities across the globe. With our commitment to innovation, we enable our customers and partners to transform how people live, work and communicate.
Company Website: www.nokia.com
Positions: Graduate Trainee Engineer
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Nokia Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Bachelor or above Engineering graduate in Telecommunication, Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, or related major preferred.
- Responsible for customer specification and requirement analysis together with product manager and product architecture
- Responsible for software design and implementation according to product and technical specification
- Embedded Linux software development for bootloader, system bring-up, Linux device driver on ONT/CPE platform
- Develop and support test software required by factory production validation
- Continuous software module refactoring and architecture evolution
- Good knowledge of software architecture design, well understanding in embedded Linux and OPENWRT system
- Proficient in C/C++ and Script programming languages
- Knowledge in embedded Linux OS and ARM/MIPS architecture is preferred
- Experience in Layer 2/3 data forwarding development
- Experience in the CPU bring up sequence, peripheral device driver development such as serial port, I2C, SPI, MDIO, PCI-e, Serdes, PON MAC, NAND flash and ethernet PHY
- Experience in IOT framework and specification is preferred
- Fluency in technical writing and communication skills
How to Apply for Nokia Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by following the link.
Apply Link: Click Here
Leave a Reply