Nokia Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Software Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electronics | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Bangalore, Kuala Lumpur
Company: Nokia India
Nokia Off Campus Drive 2021:- Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect. Adhering to the highest ethical standards, only Nokia offers a comprehensive portfolio of network equipment, software, services and licensing opportunities across the globe. With our commitment to innovation, we enable our customers and partners to transform how people live, work and communicate.
Company Website: www.nokia.com
Positions: Software Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Bangalore, Kuala Lumpur
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Nokia Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Studying Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Engineering (Computer Science/ Electronics and communications)
Trainees rotate through different functions to experience the company from the ground and up. The Trainee performs delegated tasks with the objective to take over more and more responsibilities and learn all required skills for their future job.
You will be working under the guidance of a technical lead or senior engineer in an assigned solution development project. Your responsibilities will be:
- Installing configuring and Integrating software systems
- Learn to Technology exploration, developing software solution modules and components from specifications
- Learn to design business processes and workflows .
- Learn to Documenting and unit testing software implementations
- Working closely with technical lead, peer developers and testers
- Help troubleshooting and fixing issues related to software implementations
- Fluent English both in verbal and written
- Good foundation and understanding of programming concepts and principles.
- Knowledge in Java and Pythin Programming language .
- Knowledge in Machine learning Concepts
- Knowledge in Database and Data structures
- Knowledge in UNIX-based operation systems with Linux/Unix command line experience
- Networking (knowledge of TCP/IP, SSL, HTTP, Routing, etc
How to Apply for Nokia Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to Nokia off campus drive 2021 online at the following link.
Apply Link: Click Here