Molex Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Software Developer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ ECE/ EEE | 2020/ 2021/ 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Molex (Koch)
Molex Off Campus Drive 2023: Molex is a leading global supplier of advanced electronic components and solutions. Every day, we design and manufacture solutions that make your life easier. Whether it’s inside the latest smartphone, the trusted home appliance or the connected car, you’ll find our innovation everywhere!
In business for over 75 years, we are proud of our many innovations and the technologies they’ve enabled. Molex was instrumental in the first car radio, the first cellular phone and the first HDTV. Our pioneering products have one thing in common they help leading technology companies achieve their own innovations.
Company Website: www.molex.com
Positions: Embedded Software Developer
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers (0 – 2 Years)
Eligibility Criteria for Molex Off Campus Drive 2023:
- BE/ B.Tech in Computers/ IT/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering
As a member of the engineering team, this position is responsible for developing efficient embedded applications, optimizing existing applications, and producing clean and reusable libraries. The Embedded Software Developer must have a strong knowledge of Real-Time OSes and System-on-Chips along with advanced problem-solving skills.
As an Embedded Software Developer, you may be part of:
- Developing embedded applications for different Molex industrial automation platforms
- Writing device drivers for various hardware peripherals
- Developing embedded software modules to support new industrial communication protocols
- Working closely with system and solution architects to design and implement embedded modules
- Participating in peer reviews
- Maintaining code integrity
- Practicing an entrepreneurial, customer focused, innovative, and forward-looking culture
- Ability to quickly acquire knowledge of many technologies
- Excellent big picture and abstract thinking skills, with an open and innovative mindset
- Strong programming skills in C/C++
- Operating systems knowledge such as QNX, VxWorks, Windows CE, RTLinux, or a similar UNIX-based OS
- Fundamental understanding and development experience with major processor architectures (ARM, x86, MIPS, PPC, etc.)
- Experience in peripheral interfaces such as Flash, EEPROM, FPGA, ADC, DAC etc
- Strong analytical skills, and excellent communication and team building skills
- Experienced in integrating 3rd party software within complex systems
- Deep knowledge and experience with design patterns, methodologies, and best practices (modularity, portability, scalability)
How to Apply for Molex Off Campus Drive 2023?
Candidates may apply online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here