Milliman Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Frontend Developer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE; MCA | 2019 to 2021 Batch | Gurgaon
Milliman Recruitment 2022: Milliman, formerly Milliman & Robertson, is an international actuarial and consulting firm based in Seattle, Washington.
The company was founded in 1947, by Wendell Milliman and Stuart A. Robertson and operates 59 offices internationally, with over 3,000 employees. Milliman is owned and managed by approximately 350 principals. The firm’s primary business includes consulting practices in employee benefits, healthcare, investment, life insurance and financial services, and property and casualty insurance. The firm also provides data analysis and predictive analytics.
Company Website: www.in.milliman.com/en-gb
Positions: Frontend Developer
Experience: Freshers (0 – 2 Years)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Gurgaon
Qualification for Milliman Recruitment 2022:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- 0-2 years of experience. Freshers can also apply.
The Frontend Developer primary responsibilities are to code interfaces designed by the team for new and existing websites and mobile applications. To ensure code is built to industry and internal standards, security best practices, and accessibility requirements.
- Understand and share cutting-edge innovative practices that shape current and future user interfaces within Milliman
- Consistently implement design standards and approaches for new and existing systems
- Reinforce adopting team recommendations by showing benefits and providing pragmatic solutions
- Implementation of secure coding practices, review and remediation of dynamic and static code analysis
- Work proof-of-concept solutions that may require interaction with the business, vendors and partners
- Assist Team in establishing documentation for technical designs while maintaining the integrity of past documentation
- Assist Team in establishing, maintaining, and enhancing coding and design standards with the use of rigorous peer code review process
- Continuous improvement of secure development practices through formal and informal training
- Maintaining familiarity with current and emerging software development technologies, applications, and methodologies to assist in the continued improvement of products and services
- Provide software development support in whatever capacity deemed necessary for the successful completion of the EB Admin Technology strategic initiatives, including but not limited to interfacing with support, quality assurance, operational staff, product managers and business customers
How to Apply for Milliman Recruitment 2022?
Eligible candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link:Job Expired