Mercedes Benz Recruitment 2020 | Infotainment Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer Science Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Mercedes Benz India Pvt Ltd
Established in 1994, Mercedes-Benz India Pvt Ltd pioneered the luxury car market in India and boasts of more than 129 years of cutting edge innovation in the luxury automobile industry globally. Set up in 2009, Mercedes-Benz India’s world class production facility is spread over 100 acres in Chakan near Pune.
The production facility is among the fastest green-field operations ever to be created and is rated among the topmost assembly plants of Mercedes-Benz, globally. Since June 2015, Mercedes-Benz India also commenced production from its new expanded production facility located in the same premises.
Company Website: www.mbrdi.co.in
Positions: Infotainment Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 2 – 6 Years
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer Science Engineering
- Build up and commissioning of the operation test benches with multiple ECU’s (Head Unit, Display etc…)
- Build up ,commissioning and Operation of the End2End simulations
- Cyclic E2E testing with the test benches
- Regression testing after system deployments (for use case relevant systems in the workflow)
- Responsible for Root cause Analysis & trouble shooting for detected incidents
- Self-responsible reporting for support enquiries, operation incidents & problems
- Development/Adaption of CANoe simulation & automation.
- Handle support tickets, Address & follow up issues
- Document known issues
- Automation & process improvements
- Pro-active testing after system deployments
Application Link: Click Here