Mercedes Benz Recruitment 2019 | Technical Engineer – Electronics | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | Bangalore | January 2019
Company: Mercedes Benz India Pvt Ltd
Established in 1994, Mercedes-Benz India Pvt Ltd pioneered the luxury car market in India and boasts of more than 129 years of cutting edge innovation in the luxury automobile industry globally. Set up in 2009, Mercedes-Benz India’s world class production facility is spread over 100 acres in Chakan near Pune.
The production facility is among the fastest green-field operations ever to be created and is rated among the topmost assembly plants of Mercedes-Benz, globally. Since June 2015, Mercedes-Benz India also commenced production from its new expanded production facility located in the same premises.
Company Website: www.mbrdi.co.in
Positions: Technical Support
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 2 – 6 Years
Education: Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in Electronics Engineering or Equivalent
Job Description: Senior Engineer for validating various ECUs and diagnose the failures and warnings Analyse the causes for failure Coordination with various stakeholders
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Validation of ECU with respect to Diagnostic Requirement using Vector and Softing Tools.
- Analyzing the obtained test report from tools against the requirement and implemented software.
- Co-Ordinate with the stake holders to identify valid failures and warning.
- Raise the issues of all the valid failures and warning in defect tracking system(Dante).
- Maintain all the reports in database.
- Effective communication and co-ordination with Various Stake Holders
Application Link: Link Expired