Mercedes Benz Careers 2021 | Electrical & Electronics Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics and Communication Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Mercedes Benz India Pvt Ltd
Mercedes Benz Careers 2021: Established in 1994, Mercedes-Benz India Pvt Ltd pioneered the luxury car market in India and boasts of more than 129 years of cutting edge innovation in the luxury automobile industry globally. Set up in 2009, Mercedes-Benz India’s world class production facility is spread over 100 acres in Chakan near Pune.
The production facility is among the fastest green-field operations ever to be created and is rated among the topmost assembly plants of Mercedes-Benz, globally. Since June 2015, Mercedes-Benz India also commenced production from its new expanded production facility located in the same premises. Mercedes-Benz AG is responsible for the global business of Mercedes-Benz Cars and Mercedes-Benz Vans with over 173,000 employees worldwide. Ola Källenius is Chairman of the Board of Management of Mercedes-Benz AG.
Company Website: www.mbrdi.co.in
Positions: ENA Engineer_1
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 2 – 4 Years
- BE/ B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- BE/ B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- The candidate will be part of Network Communication team in MBRDI
- Candidate shall be responsible for communication related configuration changes of ~15-20 ECUs and 2-5 Networks of CAN/LIN/Flexray/Ethernet
- Understand the requirements from ECU Responsible for configuration changes at ECUs/Networks.
- Perform thorough analysis of requirements for feasibility and Implement the changes.
- Should deliver ECU extract for assigned ECUs/Networks
- Keep the knowledge updated with latest AUTOSAR concepts and protocols
- Good understanding of AUTOSAR architecture and its modules (SWCs, VFB concept, RTE, NM, COM, TP, PDU Router)
- Good Knowledge of various communication protocols – CAN, FlexRay, LIN & Ethernet. Thorough knowledge of at least one communication protocol
- Experience with Vector/Elektrobit or any other AUTOSAR tool chains
- Should be able to work independently and work under time critical deadlines
- Should possess good analytical and communication skills
- German language knowledge would be an added advantage
Apply Link: Click Here