Maruti Suzuki Recruitment 2023 | Engineer | Diploma – Automobile & Mechanical Engineering | Gurgaon
Company: Maruti Suzuki India Limited
Maruti Suzuki Recruitment 2023: Maruti Suzuki India Limited, formerly known as Maruti Udyog Limited, is an automobile manufacturer in India. The company is headquartered at New Delhi. It is a 56.21%-owned subsidiary of Suzuki and motorcycle manufacturer Suzuki Motor Corporation. As of January 2017, it had a market share of 51% of the Indian passenger car market.
Maruti Udyog Limited was founded by the government of India in 24 February 1981, only to merge with the Japanese automobile company Suzuki in October 1982. The first manufacturing factory of Maruti was established in Gurugram, Haryana, in the same year. For over three decades now, Maruti Suzuki cars have been going places. We started out in 1982 in Gurgaon, Haryana. Little did the then quiet suburb of New Delhi know, that it was going to become the epicenter of the automobile revolution in India. Maruti Udyog Limited was founded by the government of India in 24 February 1981, only to merge with the Japanese automobile company Suzuki in October 1982. The first manufacturing factory of Maruti was established in Gurugram, Haryana, in the same year
Company Website: www.marutisuzuki.com
Positions: Engineer – Emission and FE Homologation Testing
Experience: 4 – 8 years
Job Location: Gurgaon
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification for Maruti Suzuki Recruitment 2023:
- Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering
- Japanese language skills is required
- 4-8 years of experience.
- Emission and CO2 Homologation Testing
- Emission Vehicle Preparation, Testing
- Conducting Lab correlation testing and analysis
- Lab and Equipment maintenance
- Hands on Experience of using Emission Chassis Dyno & Emission Lab handling (preferred)
- Hands on Experience in Petrol/CNG/Hybrid/Electric Engine vehicle emission testing and Calibration (preferred)
- Should be aware of certifications like ISO 9001 (and others) and NABL accreditation required for the test labs.
- Should understand the current Emission/FE/CO2 related regulatory requirements as per BS6/CAFÉ for Emission and CO2 Homologation testing.
- Competent in analysis and draw necessary conclusions related to variations in Emissions/CO2 during Internal testing and tests conducted at test agency.
- Basis data analysis can carry out necessary investigations to understand and correct the reason for Emission/CO2 variations.
- Should be able to evaluate new technologies in Engine, Transmission & Chassis systems for reducing Emissions and CO2 variations and increase the Accuracy.
- Knowledge of exports related regulations such as UN R 83/R101, GTR 15 (WLTP) etc.
- Good understanding of regulations such as AIS 137, UN R 83/R101, GTR 15.
- Should be a very good driver.
- Long term commitment with MSIL
- Team player, Eagerness for learning & confident attitude. Flexible approach
- Openness towards traveling & overseas trainings.
How to Apply for Maruti Suzuki Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Maruti Suzuki Recruitment online by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here