Maruti Suzuki Jobs 2021 | Paint Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Paint/ Mechanical/ Chemical Engineering | Gurgaon/ Manesar
Company: Maruti Suzuki India Limited
Maruti Suzuki Jobs 2021: Maruti Suzuki India Limited, formerly known as Maruti Udyog Limited, is an automobile manufacturer in India. The company is headquartered at New Delhi. It is a 56.21%-owned subsidiary of Suzuki and motorcycle manufacturer Suzuki Motor Corporation. As of January 2017, it had a market share of 51% of the Indian passenger car market.
Maruti Udyog Limited was founded by the government of India in 24 February 1981, only to merge with the Japanese automobile company Suzuki in October 1982. The first manufacturing factory of Maruti was established in Gurugram, Haryana, in the same year. For over three decades now, Maruti Suzuki cars have been going places. We started out in 1982 in Gurgaon, Haryana. Little did the then quiet suburb of New Delhi know, that it was going to become the epicenter of the automobile revolution in India. Maruti Udyog Limited was founded by the government of India in 24 February 1981, only to merge with the Japanese automobile company Suzuki in October 1982. The first manufacturing factory of Maruti was established in Gurugram, Haryana, in the same year
Company Website: www.marutisuzuki.com
Positions: Paint Engineer
Experience: 3 – 6 Years
Job Location: Gurgaon, Manesar
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Paint/ Mechanical/ Chemical Engineering
- New plant set-up, process & layout planning, equipment procurement, installation and commissioning of equipment for paint shop.
- Designing of conveyor facility for new models & upgradation of existing equipment in Paint facilities.
- Knowledge of paints, its application methods, issues & countermeasures.
- Process Planning :- Process design considering capacity requirement, material flow and process requirement.
- Facility Planning & set-up :- Preparation of Equipment specification [Mechanical and Electrical], layouts, procurement of equipment involving Techno-commercial evaluation through tendering process, installation & commissioning for Booth, Oven, PT/ED, Conveyors etc.
- Designing of painting jigs , sealer & wax nozzles.
- Capacity expansion for existing set-up by Bottleneck identification & elimination by Kaizens & cycle time reduction.
- New technology introduction for supporting the desirable Manufacturing process in paint shops.
- Proactively Identification of defects and planning for rectification.
- Upgrading equipment of existing paint shops incorporating latest technology ,energy efficient solutions.
- Knowledge of paints, its application technology, issues & countermeasures.
- Painting robots, Online/Offline robot teaching for body & Bumper, robot & teaching issues & countermeasures.
- Designing of low viscous & high viscous material circulation system.
- Performing basic testing to evaluate properties of paint film .
- Designing of fire protection system in flammable areas of paint shops.
- Digital mock up for concurrent engineering in new models.
- Domain knowledge of manufacturing processes at Paint Shops. Person should be able to read drawing and should be able to judge the quality control parameters requirement and techniques.
- Ability to understand technical and commercial requirements for set-up of Paint shop & to evaluate alternatives with Cost-benefit analysis
- Hands on experience on equipment / plant set-up related to Paint shop for 2-wheeler / 4-wheeler
- Familiar with software such as Uni-graphics, Auto-cad, Factory-CAD, ED Simulation, Off Line robot programming (OLP).
- Ability to effectively communicate specific requirements with suppliers and monitor the overall development process at supplier end
- Strategic Thinking & Strong execution orientation and problem solving approach
- Target orientation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Communication & presentation skills
- Achievement orientation
- Team player
- Networking skills.
Apply Link: Job Expired