Mahindra & Mahindra Recruitment 2023 | Engineer – NVH | B.Tech/ M.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | Chennai
Company: Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
Mahindra & Mahindra Recruitment 2023: Mahindra and Mahindra Limited (M&M) is an Indian multinational car manufacturing corporation headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is one of the largest vehicle manufacturers by production in India and the largest manufacturer of tractors in the world. It is a part of Mahindra Group, an Indian conglomerate.
Tech Mahindra is head quartered at Mumbai, India. In 2015, Mahindra & Mahindra was recognized as the Best Company for CSR in India in a study by the Economic Times. In 2014, Mahindra featured on the Forbes Global 2000, a comprehensive listing of the world’s largest, most powerful public companies, as measured by revenue, profit, assets and market value. The Mahindra Group also received the Financial Times ‘Boldness in Business’ Award in the ‘Emerging Markets’ category in 2013.
Company Website: www.mahindra.com
Positions: Engineer – NVH
Experience: 2 years
Salary: Not disclosed
Job Location: Chennai
Eligibility Criteria For Mahindra & Mahindra Recruitment 2023:
- Graduate / Post graduate in Mechanical engineering
- Should have min 2 years of experience in Testing . Should have execution skills and support team towards Vehicle NVH deliveries
- Testing software : LMS-Test lab
- NVH Testing – Vehicle level
- Preparation of testing plan and instrumentation of vehicle
- Attending NVH concerns in validation and RGA and customer concerns wherever required
- Preparation of prototyping required for demonstration of solutions
- Knowledge on vehicle
- Point Mobilities, Noise transfer function and Vibrations Transfer function.
- Frequency Response analysis and Modal analysis
- Digital Signal processing, Intrumentation and pass by noise test
How to Apply For Mahindra & Mahindra Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by following the link.
Apply Link: Click Here