Company: Linde Engineering India Pvt. Ltd.
The Linde Group is a world-leading gases and engineering company with approximately 63,500 employees working in more than 100 countries worldwide. In the 2013 financial year, it achieved sales of EUR 16.655 bn.
Linde Engineering India Pvt. Ltd. (LEI) was established in 1987 with its Indian operation head office in the banyan city of Vadodara. LEI has grown over the years to develop a talent pool of over 1000 employees. Being a 100% subsidiary of Linde Engineering, LEI has integral access to Linde Engineering’s technology and project execution know-how.
1) Civil & Structural ( Job Code: CS 01)
2) Plant Layout & Piping Design ( Job Code: PL 01)
3) Piping Materials ( Job Code: PM 01)
4) Static Equipments ( Job Code: SE 01)
5) Rotating Equipments ( Job Code: RE 01)
6) QA / QC & Materials Technology ( Job Code: QA 01)
7) Instrumentation ( Job Code: IC 01)
Qualification: B.Tech/ B.E/ M.Tech/ ME – Any Specialization
Experience: Minimum 8 Years
- Engineering graduates & post graduates from reputed institutes.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant professional experience in process plants industry.
- Involvement in execution of 3 to 4 projects, experience in leading a team.
- Proficiency in CAD and/ or CAE tools relevant to the discipline.
- Knowledge & experience of conceptual & basic engineering preferred.
- Willingness to accept assignments abroad.
To apply please send your updated resume along with job code as subject line to email@example.com
Job Location: Vododara
Salary: Best In Industry
Walk-In Date: 21st & 22nd June 2014 (Saturday & Sunday) From 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Kohinoor Continental, Andheri – Kurla Road, J B Nagar, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400059
Contact Number: +91-265-3056789
For more information on job description & Apply Click Here