Larsen & Toubro Recruitment 2020 | Network Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering | PAN India
Company: L&T Infotech
L&T Technology Services – a name to reckon with. A niche global company in the Engineering R&D space, we were born out of the consolidation of the superior strengths of the Engineering giant Larsen & Toubro.
Over the years, we have earned our stripes. Today, our clientele includes a large number of Fortune 500 companies globally. As “Specialists, Engineering Innovation,” we are all set to write the future of global Engineering R&D.
Company Website: www.lntinfotech.com
Positions: Network Engineer
Experience: 2 – 4 years
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering
The Network Engineer will be a member of Network team. This person will be responsible for network operations and infrastructure services regionally and globally. As a part of the Network Team, the candidate’s responsibilities will include day to day tickets and support, participation in on-call rotation, and documentation. This environment includes, but is not limited to: Cisco routers, Cisco IOS switches, Cisco Nexus line, Cisco ASA firewalls.
- Knowledge of Routing and Switching design, configuration, implementation and support
- Understanding of routing and switching protocols including but not limited to: BGP, OSPF, HSRP, Spanning Tree.
- Hands on experience in performing various configurations on Access, Distribution and Core layer switches like Cisco Catalyst 2960, 3950, 4510, 4010, 6506, 6509 switches.
- Excellent overall understanding of Cisco products: ASA Firewalls – 5500-X Series experience: configuring access rules; configuring site-to-site and remote access VPN’s; troubleshooting
- Switches and Routers including Cisco Nexus 7K, 5K and 1v
- Must be proficient with network monitoring tools such as Solar Winds, experience with Open Source tools a plus
Application Link: Link Expired