Konecranes Recruitment 2018 | Design Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | Pune | August 2018
Konecranes Oyj is a Finnish company, headquartered in Hyvinkää, which specialises in the manufacture and service of cranes and lifting equipment. Konecranes products are made for industries handling heavy loads meaning ports, intermodal terminals, shipyards and bulk material terminals.
Konecranes Service business division offers maintenance and modernization services from a single piece of equipment to entire operations for industrial cranes, lifting equipment, and machine tools in 600 locations in 50 countries. It also has service products like inspections, preventive maintenance programs, repairs and improvements, on-call service, spare parts, consultation and modernizations.
Company Website: www.jacobs.com
Position: Design Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Pune
Experience: 2 – 7 Year
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
- To study and understand the project specifications as well as details of project.
- To find reference drawings of old projects from TC system.
- Knowledge of computer assisted design software tools.
- To understand, interpret, conceptualise, the engineering drawings with design skills.
- While working on actual project, whenever he has doubts, he can take help from leading engineer or Engineering Manager with proper communication.
- To make the drawings as per Konecranes practices or guidelines.
- To plan his own activity within the project to reach desired targets, with good quality.
- Once the drawings are ready, with corrections if any, handover to leading engineer.
- To keep proper and effective communication between team members.
- To send WHR report to Leading engineer/ Engineering Manager.
- To follow company policy / rules.
Apply Link: Link Expired