KONE Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechatronics | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Chennai
Company: KONE Elevator India Pvt Ltd
KONE Recruitment 2022: As a global leader in the elevator and escalator industry, KONE provides elevators, escalators and automatic building doors, as well as solutions for maintenance and modernization to add value to buildings throughout their life cycle. Through more effective People Flow®, we make people’s journeys safe, convenient and reliable, in taller, smarter buildings.
In 2019, KONE had annual net sales of EUR 10 billion and at the end of the year approximately 60,000 employees. KONE class B shares are listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd. in Finland. We operate in more than 60 countries around the world, serving approximately 500,000 customers. Headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, We have eight global R&D centers and seven global productions sites.
Company Website: www.kone.com
Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Experience: 0 – 1 year
Eligibility Criteria for Kone Recruitment 2022:
- BE/ B.Tech – 2020/ 2021 Batch
- Disciplines: Mechanical/ Manufacturing/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechatronics Engineering
- Knowledge and understanding of KONE equipment offering, technical design, structure and details and of the technical strengths and limitations of products.
- Analyses contracts and specifications for equipment and selects the right products for the required solution.
- Draws layout drawings for the solution.
- Creates design drawings (M-drawings) as requested (signalisation, doors, cabin etc)
- Modifies the Bill of Material for the equipment and selects customer specific components when necessary.
- Calculates factory price for selected solution.
- Takes safety aspects into account and selects environmentally sustainable solutions when possible.
- Updates order progress to other stakeholders on a timely basis.
- As a member of an engineering team, shares his/her knowledge and skills with colleagues and participates actively in meetings and workshops.
- Works independently on the assigned tasks and delivers the required results on time.
How to Apply for Kone Recruitment 2022?
Desirable candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here