KONE Recruitment 2022 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – ECE/ EEE/ Mech/ Auto | 2018 to 2021 Batch | Chennai
Company: KONE Elevator India Pvt Ltd
KONE Recruitment 2022: As a global leader in the elevator and escalator industry, KONE provides elevators, escalators and automatic building doors, as well as solutions for maintenance and modernization to add value to buildings throughout their life cycle. Through more effective People Flow®, we make people’s journeys safe, convenient and reliable, in taller, smarter buildings.
In 2019, KONE had annual net sales of EUR 10 billion and at the end of the year approximately 60,000 employees. KONE class B shares are listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd. in Finland. We operate in more than 60 countries around the world, serving approximately 500,000 customers. Headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, We have eight global R&D centers and seven global productions sites.
Company Website: www.kone.com
Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee – Component Engineering
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Experience: 1-3 years
Eligibility Criteria for KONE Recruitment 2022:
- BE/ B.Tech – Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience in CREO / AUTOCAD / Solid Works
- Analyzes technology trends, human resource needs, and market demand to plan projects.
- Confers with management, production, R&D and PCM, to determine engineering feasibility, cost effectiveness, and customer demand for new and existing products.
- Forecasts operating costs of department and directs preparation of budget requests.
- Calculates factory price for selected solution.
- Updates order progress to other stakeholders
- To ensure that the organization’s engineering strategy is implemented effectively, consistently, and according to established guidelines and budgets.
- Maintain strong connections with other colleagues within KONE to share best practices and to understand current and future requirements.
How to Apply for KONE Recruitment 2022?
Desirable candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here