KLA-Tencor Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Intern – Coop Technical | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2022/ 2023 Batch | Chennai
Company: KLA-Tencor Corporation
KLA-Tencor Recruitment 2023: KLA-Tencor Corporation is a global, capital equipment company based in Milpitas, California. It supplies process control and yield management products for the semiconductor, data storage, LED, and related nanoelectronics industries. The company’s products, software and services are intended for all phases of integrated circuit chip production, from research and development to wafer fabrication and advanced packaging processes, to final volume development.
KLA-Tencor’s products and services are used by the vast majority of bare wafer, IC, lithography reticle and disk manufacturers around the world. These customers rely on KLA-Tencor’s inline wafer and IC defect monitoring, review and classification; reticle defect inspection and metrology; packaging and interconnect inspection; critical dimension (CD) metrology; pattern overlay metrology; film thickness, surface topography and composition measurements; measurement of in-chamber process conditions, wafer shape and stress metrology; computational lithography tools and overall yield and fab-wide data management and analysis systems.
Company Website: www.kla-tencor.com
Positions: Intern/ Co-op Technical
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for KLA-Tencor Recruitment 2023:
- Some College or work experience of 0 years
- Perform requirements analysis, software design, development and unit testing
- Provide technical expertise to the estimation process as input to the project plan
- Follow KT defined software development processes
- In conjunction with the technical Lead, highlights, reviews and mitigates technical risks
- Ensure that detailed designs, code, and unit tests are consistent, robust, future-proof and scalable.
- Handle software sustenance activities
How to Apply for KLA-Tencor Recruitment 2023?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP
Apply Link: Click Here