ISRO Walk-In Recruitment Drive | Freshers | Graduate Apprentices | 173 Posts | BE/ B.Tech – All Engineering Branches | 30th November & 1st December 2018
Company: Indian Space Research Organisation [ISRO]
Indian Space Research Organisation [ISRO] is a Research and Development organisation engaged in application of Space Science and Technology for the benefit of society at large and for serving the nation by achieving self- reliance and developing capacity to design and build Launch Vehicles and Communication/Remote Sensing Satellites and thereafter launch them.
ISRO strives to serve the nation in the areas of television broadcast, telecommunication, meteorological application and in management of our natural resources. The Indian space programme continues to pursue successful goals on all fronts in meeting the objective of achieving self-reliance in space technology and its applications for national development.
Company Website: www.isro.gov.in
Positions: Graduate Apprentices
Total Vacancies: 173 Posts
- Aeronautical / Aerospace Engg. – 15 Posts
- Chemical Engg. – 10 Posts
- Civil Engg. – 12 Posts
- Computer Sci/Engg. – 20 Posts
- Electrical Engg. – 12 Posts
- Electronics Engg. – 40 Posts
- Mechanical Engg. – 40 Posts
- Metallurgy – 6 Posts
- Production Engg. – 6 Posts
- Library & Information Science – 8 Posts
- Catering Technology/ Hotel Management – 4 Posts
Job Location: Thiruvananthapuram
- First Class Engg. Degree (Four/ three year duration) granted by an Indian University in the respective field with not less than 65% marks/6.84 CGPA.
- Bachelors Degree + First Class BLISc with not less than 60% marks.
- First Class Degree in Catering Technology/Hotel Management with not less than 60%
- Candidates who have passed Degree in Engg./Tech./Lib. Sci./Hotel Management in/after
April 2016 are only eligible to apply.
- Ex-Apprentices or current Apprentices in any organization/firm are not eligible to apply.
- Those candidates with one year or more job experience in the relevant field either in Govt. /Public/Private sectors are not eligible.
Age limit: Below 30 years as on 14.12.2018
The Bio-data/applications will be screened subsequently and selection lists will be prepared based on academic scores at Degree level.
How to Apply:
Step 1: All Interested candidates may register their names at Board of Apprenticeship Training (Southern Region), Chennai through the website www.sdcentre.org or www.mhrdnats.gov.in
Step 2: Eligible candidates can send application form along with required documents at the following postal address on or before 1 December 2018 and attend walk-in-interview at the following venue on 30th November 2018 & 1st December 2018.
For More info & Application Form: Link Expired