Invesco Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ ECE | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Hyderabad
Company: Invesco Private Limited
Invesco Off Campus Drive 2023: Invesco Ltd. is an independent investment management company that is incorporated in Bermuda, headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, United States, and has branch offices in 20 countries.
Its common stock is a constituent of the S&P 500 and trades on the New York stock exchange.
Company Website: www.invesco.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Hyderabad/ Secunderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Invesco Off Campus Drive 2023:
- B.Tech (CSE, ECE & IT)
- No current backlogs
- 60% or equivalent CGPA/CQPI throughout 10th, 12th
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
As a Graduate Engineer Trainee, you will be enrolled in Invesco India Technical Leadership Program (IITLP). The purpose of IITLP is to create world-class technology solutions to enable global operations, lead in the innovative use of data and emerging technologies to redefine the investment experience and help our clients “get more out of life.”. For this role, you will be part of the Enterprise Data Office (EDO) team. EDO is dedicated to empowering the business of Invesco by delivering trusted solutions through complete data services, delivered globally. Our mission is to create efficiency, enable governance, and continuously execute and innovate data strategy
- Learn skills like data quality, data analysis, metadata cataloging, profiling, data lineage & problem-solving • Creating exception’s data models to ensure that DQ metrics is stored in an organized manner for reporting purpose
- Define and instrument metadata capture and storage for the CDE’s, evolve our common business glossary, and facilitate the linkage between business terms and the underlying technical metadata
- Identify, understand, articulate and document Critical Data Element (CDE) requirements
- Identify and perform downstream, usage and impact analysis & perform basic data quality analysis
- Define and validate the enterprise-wide metadata management procedures and guidelines
- Develop and deploy management processes associated with metadata quality in the repository
- You will learn to work with multiple business, process, and tech tools/platforms – Amazon AWS, Snowflake, Python, Axon, IDQ, EDC, JIRA, and others.
The Experience You Bring
- Proficient knowledge with data modeling, relational databases and SQL (Structured Query Language)
- Knowledge Python-statistical programming
- Knowledge in data science concepts, including data modelling, machine learning, and natural language processing is an added advantage
- Good interpersonal skills to work effectively with a network of colleagues spread across different time zones
- Resilient and innovative mindset; ability to challenge the status quo with new solutions
- Be willing to challenge the definition of a well-rounded technologist
- Good problem-solving skills and superb attention to detail
- Understanding of Python, AWS, Snowflake skills would be an added advantage.
- Shall be open to work flexible hours
How to Apply for Invesco Off Campus Drive 2023?
Desirable candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here