Infosys Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | System Engineer | 2019/ 2020/ 2021 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc/ B.Sc/ BCA/ Diploma | Across India
Company: Infosys Limited
Infosys Off Campus Drive 2021:- Infosys Limited (formerly Infosys Technologies Limited) is an Indian multinational corporation that provides business consulting, information technology, software engineering and outsourcing services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka.
Infosys is the second-largest India-based IT services company by 2014 revenues, and the fifth largest employer of H-1B visa professionals in the United States in FY 2013. On 15 February 2015, its market capitalisation was ₹ 263,735 crores ($42.51 billion), making it India’s sixth largest publicly traded company.
Company Website: www.infosys.com
Position: Systems Engineer/ Operations Executive
Job Location: Across India
Interview Location: Virtual (Online)
- BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc – INR 3.25 LPA
- ME/ M.Tech – INR 3.5 LPA
- Diploma/ B.Sc/ BCA-Rs 2.22 LPA
Eligibility Criteria for Infosys Off Campus Drive 2021:
- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech in any discipline
- MCA/ M.Sc (Computer Science/ Electronics / Mathematics/ Physics/ Statistics/ IT/ Information Science)
- Consistently excellent academic track record
- Candidates graduating in 2019/2020
Operations Executive/ Testing Executive:
- BCA or B.Sc Graduates (Computer Science/ Electronics/ Mathematics/ Physics/ Statistics/ Information Technology/ Information Science only)
- Candidates must be graduating from the 2019/2020/2021 batch
- Company (such as – Infosys BPO) selection process in the last 6 months
- Candidates should have excellent communication skills.
- Candidates should not have any active/ standing backlogs
Simple average aggregate of 60% throughout Class X, XII & Graduation
- Candidates should not have participated in the Infosys Ltd and/or Infosys Group
- Candidates should be willing to relocate and work in a 24×7 environment.
- Diploma holders from – Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics & Communication, Electrical & Electronics branches only
- Candidates must have graduated from 2019 or 2020or 2021 batch
- Simple average aggregate of, Class X – 60% or equivalent/Diploma – 60% or 6 (on 10)
- Candidates should not have any active/standing backlogs
- Candidates should not have participated in the Infosys Ltd and/or Infosys Group Company (such as – Infosys BPM) selection process in the last 6 months.
- Candidates should have excellent communication skills
- Candidates should be willing to relocate to any location as required by Infosys
- Candidates should be willing to relocate and work in a 24×7 environment
Selection Procedure for Infosys Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Online Assessment Test
- Interviews (Virtual)
Aptitude Test Pattern for Infosys Off Campus Drive 2021:
The Infosys has a regular pattern which consists of three round. A written test followed by Technical and HR interview. The written test is an important segment where everybody fails to pass. Therefore the students who want to clear the interview have to be good at mathematics and logical reasoning skills.
- Quantitative Ability – 10 Questions.
- Reasoning Ability – 15 questions.
- Verbal ability – 40 questions.
The total time allotted for the online written is one and half hour. Aspirants who are willing to attend the interview should improve their time management and verbal ability. The details about the time allotted to the examination are given below.
- Quantitative Ability – 35 minutes.
- Reasoning Ability – 25 minutes.
- Verbal ability – 35 minutes.
How to Apply For Infosys Off Campus Drive 2021:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Infosys Off Campus Drive 2021 online by following link.
Engineering/ MCA/ M.Sc: Click Here
B.Sc/ BCA: Click Here
Diploma: Click Here
More Info: Click Here