Infosys Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Specialist Programmer/ Systems Engineer Specialist | 2020 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA | Across India
Company: Infosys Limited
Infosys Off Campus Drive 2021:- Infosys Limited (formerly Infosys Technologies Limited) is an Indian multinational corporation that provides business consulting, information technology, software engineering and outsourcing services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka.
Infosys is the second-largest India-based IT services company by 2014 revenues, and the fifth largest employer of H-1B visa professionals in the United States in FY 2013. On 15 February 2015, its market capitalisation was ₹ 263,735 crores ($42.51 billion), making it India’s sixth largest publicly traded company.
Company Website: www.infosys.com
Position: Specialist Programmer/ Systems Engineer Specialist
Job Location: Across India
Interview Location: Virtual
- Specialist Programmer – INR 8 LPA
- Systems Engineer Specialist – INR 5 LPA
Eligibility Criteria for Infosys Off Campus Drive 2021:
- BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech/ MCA/ M.Sc (5 years integrated)
- 2020 Batch Only
- Computer Science Engineering
- Information Science & Engineering
- Information Technology
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Mathematics and Computing
Selection Procedure for Infosys Off Campus Drive:
- Written Test (Aptitude and Programming)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Aptitude Test Pattern for Infosys Off Campus Drive:
The Infosys has a regular pattern which consists of three round. A written test followed by Technical and HR interview. The written test is an important segment where everybody fails to pass. Therefore the students who want to clear the interview have to be good at mathematics and logical reasoning skills.
- Quantitative Ability – 10 Questions.
- Reasoning Ability – 15 questions.
- Verbal ability – 40 questions.
The total time allotted for the online written is one and half hour. Aspirants who are willing to attend the interview should improve their time management and verbal ability. The details about the time allotted to the examination are given below.
- Quantitative Ability – 35 minutes.
- Reasoning Ability – 25 minutes.
- Verbal ability – 35 minutes.
Last Date to Apply: 27th January 2021
How to Apply For Infosys Off Campus Drive:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online on or before 27th January 2021. Interview dates will be scheduled soon.
Apply Link: Job Expired