Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 | www.indiannavy.nic.in | Freshers | SSC (Education)/ PC (Logistics) | Course JAN 2018 | Across India
Organization: Indian Navy
Applications are invited from unmarried Indian citizens for Permanent Commission (PC) and Short Service Commission (SSC) in SSC(Education) and PC(Logistics) branches of Indian Navy for the course commencing Jan 2018 at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala.
The last date for submission of online applications is 20th April 2017.
Salary: Rs. 72,444/- to 81,700/- per month
SSC (Education): Male or Female
- M.Sc Physics (with Maths in B.Sc.) – 04 Posts
- M.Sc Maths (with Physics in B.Sc.) – 04 Posts
- M.Sc Chemistry (with Physics in B.Sc.) – 02 Posts
- MA (English) – 02 Posts
- MA (History) – 02 Posts
Percentage Criteria: Minimum 60% in the Post Graduation. Candidates applying for the Education entry must have scored minimum of 60% marks in class X and class XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class X or class XII
Age Limit: Maximum – 02 Jan 1993 and Minimum – 01 Jan 1997
PC (Logistics): Only Male – 14 Posts
Educational Qualification: BE/ B.Tech in any discipline or (ii) MBA or (iii) B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) with first class and a PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Material Management or (iv) MCA / M.Sc (IT)
Percentage Criteria: Minimum 60% in the Graduation/Post Graduation
Age Limit: Maximum – 02 Jan 1993 and Minimum – 01 Jul 1998
- Candidates will be shortlisted for SSB based on their academics performance.
- SSB interviews for short-listed candidates will be scheduled from Jun 17 to Aug 17 at Bangalore / Bhopal / Coimbatore / Visakhapatnam. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their e-mail or through SMS (provided by candidate in their application form)
- The total duration of SSB interviews is five days consisting of stage I (Day one) and stage II (Four days). Stage I Tests; consist of Intelligence Tests, Picture Perception and Group Discussion Tests. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be sent back on the same day from SSB Centre. Stage II Tests consists of Psychological Tests, Group Task Tests and Interview. Successful candidates will undergo medical examination (approx 3-5 days). Candidates of Pilot entry are also required to undergo PABT (Pilot aptitude battery test) followed by Aviation medical examination.
How To Apply:
Last date to apply is 20th April 2017.
Note: Only one application is to be filled by a candidate.
Apply Link: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here