Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 | www.indiannavy.nic.in | Freshers | SSC Officers | NAIC Cadre | Course JAN 2018 | Across India
Organization: Indian Navy
Indian Navy is inviting online application from unmarried Male and Females Indian citizens of India for the post of Short Service Commissioned (SSC) officers for Naval Armament Inspection Cadre for the course Jan 2018 at Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala.
Last date to apply is 27 April 2017.
Salary: Rs. 72,444/- to 81,700/- per month
- BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Production, Instrumentation, IT, Chemical, Metallurgy and Aerospace Engineering.
- Passed out weith 60% in BE/ B.Tech
Percentage Criteria: Minimum 60% in the Post Graduation. Candidates applying for the Education entry must have scored minimum of 60% marks in class X and class XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class X or class XII
Gender : Both Male & Female
Age Limit: 19 ½ – 25 years, born between 02 Jan 1993 and 01 Jul 1998; both dates inclusive
- Candidates will be shortlisted for SSB based on their academics performance.
- SSB interviews for short-listed candidates will be scheduled from Jun 17 to Aug 17 at Bangalore / Bhopal / Coimbatore / Visakhapatnam. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their e-mail or through SMS (provided by candidate in their application form)
- The total duration of SSB interviews is five days consisting of stage I (Day one) and stage II (Four days). Stage I Tests; consist of Intelligence Tests, Picture Perception and Group Discussion Tests. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be sent back on the same day from SSB Centre. Stage II Tests consists of Psychological Tests, Group Task Tests and Interview. Successful candidates will undergo medical examination (approx 3-5 days). Candidates of Pilot entry are also required to undergo PABT (Pilot aptitude battery test) followed by Aviation medical examination.
How To Apply:
Last date to apply is 27th April 2017.
Note: Only one application is to be filled by a candidate.
Apply Link: Click Here