IFFCO Recruitment 2020 | www.iffco.in | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Apprentice (GEA) | BE/ B.Tech – Chemical/ Mech/ EEE/ ICE/ ECE | 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020 Batch | Across India | Last Date: 23rd September 2020
Company: Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited
Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited, also known as IFFCO, is the world’s largest fertiliser cooperative federation based in India which is registered as a Multistate Cooperative Society. IFFCO has 40,000 member cooperatives. IFFCO has been ranked#37 in top companies in India in 2011 by Fortune India 500 list.
On 3 November 1967 Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited (IFFCO) was registered as a Multi-unit Co-operative Society. It got deemed recognisation under the provisions of Multistate Cooperative Societies Act 1984 & 2002 later.
Company Website: www.iffco.in
Position: Graduate Engineering Apprentice (GEA)
Job Location: Across India
Training Period: The selected candidates will undergo Training for a period of one year
Stipend: Rs. 25,000/- PM
- Candidate should possess B.E/ B.Tech in the disciplines of Chemical/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Instrumentation or Electronics Engineering.
- Candidates who have passed B.E/ B.Tech degree in 2017 and thereafter can only apply.
- Candidates who are in the final year of qualifying examination and their results are expected to come by September are also eligible to apply.
Age Limit: 30 years as on 01-08-2020.
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear for preliminary computer based online test
- Only the short-listed candidates based on the performance in the preliminary online test, will be called for final online test in the controlled environment at the designated Centres
- Candidates who will be short-listed on the basis of their performance in final online test will be called for personal interview
- After personal interview, shortlisted candidates will be medically examined as per IFFCO’s medical standards before final selection
Online test centres: Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Lucknow, Nagpur, Bhubaneshwar, Guwahati, Patna, Raipur, Rajkot, Surat & Varanasi, Chandigarh, Bhopal, Dehradun, Pune, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Cochin, Jodhpur, Jammu, Shimla, Jabalpur, Rajkot.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post by online on or before 23rd September 2020.
For more details & Apply Link: Click Here