IBM Recruitment Drive 2020 | Freshers | Associate – Technical Engineer | 2019/ 2020 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ ECE/ IT | Across India
Company: IBM India Pvt. Ltd
IBM Recruitment Drive 2020: International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Positions: Associate – Technical Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Across India
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computer Science/ Electronics or Information Technology
As Technical Engineer, you are responsible to support problem and change tickets for client support operations (e.g. storage systems or server) for work involving problem determination and implementation of changes to hardware, software, applications or network systems.
These tasks are not standardized and require independent thought and problem solving to resolve. Interaction with other teams is often required to tackle issues. It also provides opportunity to understand the current Automation and Analytics work going on with clients to simplify and improve operations with minimal effort.
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish here.
- An enriching platform to implement your academic learning in real time situations, acquire new skills and more significantly, help you to make a difference
- Will demonstrate interpersonal skills while operating with large teams that work closely with clients across pan India and work in varied time zones
- You will display management skills in your area of expertise, skilled to handle various tasks, prioritize and deliver on time
- Articulate with confidence for the desired views and be passionate to learn and apply technical prowess tackle Client problems
- You will partner and network with the global IBM community while working alongside Top Talents of IBM
Apply Link: Job Expired