IBM Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Intern | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2022/ 2023 Batch | Bangalore
Company: IBM India Pvt. Ltd
IBM Recruitment 2023: International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for IBM Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor’s Degree
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
The successful candidate will have a passion for building high-quality, innovative and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design. The candidate will participate in understanding requirements, sprint planning, design, development and support overall achievement of business objectives.
- Maintain a high level of proficiency with Computer Science.
- Software Engineering expertise.
- Hands-on experience applying DevOps.
- Strong k8s/OpenShift skills.
- Containerization and orchestration experience.
- Monitoring & alerting experience, etc.
- Good aptitude and able be to solve simple problems quickly.
- Basic proficiency in one of the languages like Java, J2EE, java script, Shell Scripting and any Database at a minimum
- Work well independently and as part of a team. Good team collaborator
- Awareness of Agile Practices
- Clear communications
- Go getter.
- Awareness of Automation Framework
- Data Science and Data Engineering knowledge
- Awareness of Cloud Architecture
How to Apply for IBM Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply IBM Freshers Jobs online by following links.
Apply Link: Click Here